Official Avatar of the Week Rules
Official Rules of the Avatar of the Week Contest
Home | Search
Any violation of these rules will result to disqualification of entry.
- Avatar must not exceed in 120x120 pixels, width and height respectively.
- File format should ONLY be in GIF, JPG, PNG, BMP format.
- File must not be larger than 50kb in size.
- Stick with the theme provided.
- Avatar should be used for the whole week until the announcement of the result of the votation determining the winner.
- Entries are cannot be edited once it is submitted. If you forgot to add credits or information, PM me and I will be the one to add.
- Entries must be uploaded to any image hosting site, not with PinoyDen Server.
- Winners from last AOTW contest are not allowed to join in the next two consecutive contests to give chance to other members.
- The winning entry will be based on a public votation which will be held after the closing.
Disqualified entries will be posted at the closing of submission thread.Rules may change WITHOUT notice.
Back WEB VERSION CLICK HERE
Page created in 0.049