Humihingi po ako nang tulong kung sino man dyan ang may malaking puso na gustong tumulong.
Pakibasa nalang po para maintindihan nyo heheheh
From: Rav Chandra
To: My Name
Sent: Monday, September 28, 2009 8:55:10 AM
Subject: Overdue server payment
I've noticed that your Server invoice is marked as 'unpaid' for this month, and has had a late fee applied. I have stopped the system from suspending your server and removed the late fee penatly for you. But please do try and make your invoice payment ASAP before the accounts person starts complaining to me :-)
Rav Chandra, Hosting Service
Yan po ang e-mail sakin nang may ari nang hosting company ang sabi ko bigyan ako nang isang week para makapagbayad since walang wala ako ngayung pera. Yung fund na nakukuha natin sa ads ay hindi sapat. Dati rati mapapansin nyo na yung ads na nakalagay ay mula sa Google Adsense pero simula nang maban ang domain natin sa Google Dahil sa alam naman nating may mga laman ang PD na mga illegal. Kaya yun wala na pwedeng ibang pagkunan nang funds kundi sa sarili kong pera. Kanina nakatanggap nanaman ako nang email at mukhang baka sa mga 1 or 2 araw nalang ay masususpend na ang server natin hanggat di pa tayo nakakabayad.
From: Rav Chandra <email@example.com>
To: My Name
Sent: Saturday, October 3, 2009 4:42:42
Subject: Re: Overdue server payment
Can you please make the server payment as soon as possible as our billing manager is telling me to chase up with you.
Sana po ay may mabuting tao ang makatulong sa atin ngayun...
Maari po kayong makapagdonate thru GCash and PayPal (firstname.lastname@example.org) only. For Gcash donations please contact me through PM (Please read the post below for more info about gcash).
Kung ayaw nyo naman magdonate pero may funds kayo sa PayPal nyo kung pwede po sana ay makahiram muna ako at pag may funds naman na ang PayPal nang PD ay isasauli din po. May $10 dollars pa po ang funds nang PD at kailangan na lang nang $30 pa para makabayad na tayo.Server Fee : $40 = 2,000 PhpDonated by members : 1,003 Php
Amount Still Needed : P997 Php = $20.77 USD
Kahit magkano po ang gusto nyong idonate ay pwede
Please post your comments here http://www.pinoyden.com/index.php?topic=33499.0
Thanks at Mabuhay ang PD
What is GCASH?GCASH
is a Globe service that turns your cellphone into an electronic wallet. With GCASH, you can easily and conveniently:
What is the maximum/minimum amount I can send or receive?
- send money both here and abroad
- receive GCASH and exchange it for cash
- make payments
- transfer money from one cellphone to another
What are the fees for making GCASH Transactions?
- For phone to phone (P2P) transfer, the minimum amount is PhP1.00.
- The maximum amount you can send or receive P2P is P40,000 in a day. This is also called the wallet limit. Note that the total amount you can transfer or receive in a month is limited to P100,000.
- However, a Rural Bank or other GCASH outlet servicing your transaction may have set its own maximum limits for cash-out or cash-in transactions, which can be lower than the PhP40,000 daily or the PhP100,000 monthly limit.
GCASH transactions access code 2882: P1.00
These following transactions are FREE of charge if you use the SIM menu:
- Balance Inquiry
- Sending GCASH
- Request for Last Transaction
- Change M-PIN
What number can I call for GCASH service concerns?
Call 2882 for any issues or questions that you have about GCASH services.
How Do I Activate My GCASH Service?
1. In your cellphone's SIM, go to Globe Services
2. Scroll down and look for myFavorites
Menu item and
3. Scroll and look for GCASH
and click it.
4. Scroll down and look for Register
, click it.
5. Nominate 4-digit MPIN
secure your GCASH acct
and click OK.
6. Enter your 4-digit MPIN and you will
see masked characters
by an asterisk (*)
7. Enter the Complete Maiden Name
of your mother (up to
16 characters) and click OK.
8. Enter First Name
(up to 20
characters) and click OK
9. Enter Last Name
(up tp 20 characters)
and click OK.
10. Enter your complete address
(up to 40 characters) and click
11. Enter Telephone Number
with area code (up to 11 characters)
and click OK.
12. You will receive a confirmation message
after sending. You will then receive an acknowledgement notice of the successful registration.
Also, it is important that you register your real name and details as the information will have to match your I.D.
The information will be used for verification by Customer Service for any GCASH inquiries or transactions. How do I load GCASH into my phone?
- Go to your nearest Rural Bank or Globe Business Center
- Fill up the Globe GCASH Service Form
- Show required identification to frontliner
- Give the frontliner the cash plus the processing fee and bank will send the GCASH to your mobile phone number directly.
How Do I Send GCASH to PD?
You can only send GCASH to Globe or TM subscribers in the following manner.
1. Scroll down and look for Send GCASH
2. Enter 4-digit MPIN
and click OK.
3. Enter your 4-digit MPIN and you will see masked characters
represented by asterisks (*).
4. Enter 11-digit Mobile phone number
of the recepient and click OK.
5. Enter the Amount of GCASH Value
to be transferred/sent.
6. Enter 70-Character optional message
that can be used for some instructions.
Both you (the sender) and the recipient will receive a Confirmation Message bearing the same transaction reference number, the amount sent or received, date and time.
Back WEB VERSION CLICK HERE