Wi-Fi Surfing Tips
Home | Search
Wi-Fi plays an important role in our daily tasks. We use it for email, chats, calls or downloading/uploading files. From time to time, Iím sure many of us have encountered this annoying situation where we canít connect our device with the wireless connection. Common factors affecting your Wi-Fi connectivity:
1. The password you entered is incorrect. Note that the password is case-sensitive.
2. The Wi-Fi password has changed.
3. The Wi-Fi reception is poor.
4. The maximum number of connected devices for the Wi-Fi network may have been reached.
5. Your phone is too far from the router, the signal will be too weak and the network connection will automatically disconnect.
6. The maximum number of connected devices for the Wi-Fi network may have been reached.Simple steps to troubleshoot your Wi-Fi Connection
In fact, the Wi-Fi connection issue can be addressed by some simple setting.
Go to Settings -> Wi-Fi -> Press & hold the Wi-Fi you wish to connect -> Modify network -> Show advanced options.
Select IP settings -> Static -> Enter your IP address and DNS details -> Connect.
Just sharing information I got online with you guys. Still learning about this wireless techs.
Back WEB VERSION CLICK HERE
Page created in 0.046