patulong paano mag reset ng Canon mx328 printer
Problem: Waste ink tank full, waste ink pad full, the ink absorber is almost full, error 5B00, error P07, blink 7 times, blink 8 times, the ink absorber becomes almost
full, error E08, error E07. Printer: Canon Pixma MX320, MX328 Reset Canon MX320, MX328 Step 1: Enter Service Mode
1. Turn off the printer.
2. Press and hold the Stop/Reset/
3. Press and hold the Power button.
4. Release the Stop/Reset/Resume button (the Power button is still
5. Press and releasing the Stop/Reset/
Resume button 1 times.
6. Press and hold the Stop/Reset/
Resume button. 7. Release the Power and Stop/Reset/
Resume buttons together. After the both buttons are released, the
Power indicator will blink green for
some time and then the green will light
If after follow points 1-7 the green light
not constantly but the printer continues to show an error, it's mean you made a
mistake in points 1-7. Turn off the
printer and repeat step 1.
Back WEB VERSION CLICK HERE