ATTN : All PD Member,
We notice that some of our kaPD members were initiating contest and we are happy that you guys gave enjoyment to our fellow pdneans on that. In every contest here in pinoyden, there must be a prize for those proclaimed as winner.
In Every contest, The author should clearly states the contest guidelines. This includes the following.
• Contest prize ei: medal, reputations, mobile prepaid credits etc.
• Should have contest time line. Start and End of the contest
• Should have brief instructions on the contest.
• Contest should be organize ei: Entry Post only, Contest discussions thread and Polls.
We will make our contest official. We suggest that the author should ask the community administrator “aED” first approval on every contest as he only have the power to grant prize specially medals. In the absence of our administrator let this usernames below review the contest proposal as this users are currently have the power to moderate Freebies and Contest section. The followings are:
1. annapotpot Muse /Co-Admin
2. rbsoriano Super Moderator
3. sucram Super Moderator
4. WishMaster Super Moderator
5. benjie_03 Super Moderator
Note: Without the administrators and Other staffs approval. The contest will be declared invalid and subject for deletion without notice.
Update 1 : April 13, 2010
All contests which will be voted via poll feature of the forum should now be changed into poll-vote system
. Meaning, votes will now be counted as posts
by every member. Eligibility of voters and the Rules of Voting shall be determined by the contest host and will be posted in the voting thread of the contest.
Those who are eligible to vote are the following:
* All users who are registered before April 1, 2010.
* All users having 100 posts in this forum.
This notice is addressed to:
- To edit or remove any contests which does not apply this new rule.
- To be informed of the new rule.
Back WEB VERSION CLICK HERE